martes, 3 de enero de 2017

A subject that I've enjoyed.

Hello. Here we go again.

A subject that I learned enough and I liked so much. It be name Economía y Relaciones Internacionales. The teacher was Rodrigo Martínez, who had had redaction class in the first semester. But Martínez, in the middle of the semester, he requested his resignation, according to him, for health problems.

The first part was discussed of Economics: Its impact in the society, because it is variable, dinamic and how this have infliences in the prices of possesions and services.

The second part was about the International Relations: Understand the global order and what are the reasons, who are the richest countries, the poorest countries and because exist dispute territories, for example, why Yugoslavia or Soviet Union disappeared.

I like more the International Relations, it is interesting, the history is very important for understand it. One of the classmates was about United Nations: was founded in 1945, was discussed in Yalta's Conference and it objectify after Second World War.

How is necessary know a few of history, I like it more. However, I respect Economics, I don't like it so much, but I respect it and I think that is necessary for the life. With Economics be can understand, for example, the bread's price.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario