martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016

My Favorite Festivity

Hello. One more time I share to you a related theme about me.

My favorite festivity is 'Oktoberfest'. It's simply awesome that exist a party for "beerlovers". 'Oktoberfest' itself is celebrated every year since 1810, between september and october, in the bavarian city of München, Germany. It's the greatest and most popular festivity in Germany, and the greatest beer festivity in the world. The visitors are about six to seven millions, and they come from other cities and countries, and all over the world.

The festivity beginning when prince Luis I from Bavaria was married Theresa from Saxony in 1810. They wanted to celebrate; they organized a horse racing and they invited all the citizens from München.
This was repeated every year, starting a tradition that it has been for more of two hundred years.

Currently, at twelve o'clock, in the midday, the mayor of München starts the festival, opening the first beer barrel. When he does, and after he exclaims "O zapftis ist" (It's open), he drinks the first beer pitcher. During these days, besides drinking and drinking local beer, there are typical costume parade and special activies as the Krinoline, a old carousel, the Schichtl theatre, place where present itself aproximately thirty performances, the Power Tower, a tower 66 metres in height, for enjoying a free fall experience (like the games in Fantasilandia) and the Olympia Looping, a roller-coaster.

I like it because I love the beer, specially the homemade beer, like Kunstmann, a Chilean brand, but a German recipe. If I have the oportunity to go to München, specifically to Oktoberfest, it would be a dream come true. I would feel in the paradise

  If you go, enjoy it, just enjoy it. 


1 comentario:

  1. Beer is the most delicious drink in the world. And it seems incredible to me that a day is celebrated for that!

    ResponderBorrar