martes, 6 de diciembre de 2016

My Favourite Musical Artist or Band or Whatever

Hello again

Kurt Cobain or Eddie Vedder? Damon Albarn or Rivers Cuomo? It is complicated for me. I loved various artists and various bands, how Stone Roses, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Weezer, Stone Temple Pilots, My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, etc. Also Lucybell and Los Tres in the chilean spectre.

But in this occasion, I will speak about Scott Weiland and Stone Temple Pilots. Weiland died the last year, in 3rd December 2015, under an overdose, after a drug adiction that he never could leave.

He was the singer of Stone Temple Pilots. This group was founded in 1989 in San Diego, California, United States, with Robert DeLeo in the bass, Dean DeLeo in the guitar, and Eric Kretz in the drums.

Actually, his vocalist is Chester Bennington.

This group follow the sound of the ninetees, at the same time that the Grunge (Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains etc.), sometimes been considered inside the Seattle Sound.

Stone Temple Pilots released six discs under the leadership of Weiland: Core (1992), Purple (1994), Tiny Music and Song From the Vatican Gift Shop (1996), N°4 (1999), Shangri - La Dee Da (2001), and after a brief separation between 2003 and 2010, Stone Temple Pilots (2010).

My favorite song is, absolutely, Plush, from the first disc. This song is the first that I learned to play in my guitar. I have its a special affection.

Here is the Unplugged Show for MTV Studios, played in 1993
They played Crackerman, Creep, Wicked Garden, Plush, Big Empty and Sex Type Thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucolnyNScEU




1 comentario:

  1. oh great classmate! I also like very much the rock. We shared several favorite bands,
    for example: Pearl Jam, Nirvana and Stone Temple Pilots.
    I really like your musical tastes

    ResponderBorrar